Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow Cream

This is snow cream. Dustin introduced me to it our first year of marriage. It snowed a bunch that year. I remember snowboarding down the driveway to our apartment. Pre-kids, just a couple of kids, in married bliss, playing in the snow together. Playing in the snow with Dustin is one of my sentiments because I first developed a crush on him during our snowboarding excursions throughout the winter of 2000-2001 while we both went to Seattle Pacific University. Sometimes I still get those little "crush" butterflies when I see him trapsing through snow in his snow clothes. Cheesy, TMI, I know. But its true.

Here is that delicious creation: Vanilla Snow Cream. To make, scoop loads of clean, fresh, white snow into a large container or big bowl. Add a little milk, a lot of vanilla extract, and a little sugar to taste. Mix it all up (preferrably outside where its cold so it doesn't melt too quickly). Then eat!


No comments: