Sunday, January 25, 2009

January

Here are a few snapshots of what I've seen around my home this past month: Elias in our backyard: stick and sword in hand--a dangerous combo
One of our Barred-Rock Hens peering into our house from the deck


Red the Rooster and Henny Penny...a courtship not to be separated (or Red will attack you)


Elias in the January Sun


Nearly every morning, Elias awakes before me, comes into Mommy and Daddy's room and whispers in my ear "Mommy, I'm hungry for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich"...here he is making it so early in the a.m.



Adventures


Elias LOVES to hold Georgia in his lap! She likes it too.

Jillian playing "Princess"

Jillian loves to dance in this Princess Dress from Pop Pop and Emmy Rudolph (the dress has a built in music box that plays "Swan Lake" when the person wearing it dances--a little girl's dream!).


No comments: