Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Catching Up

Elias & Jillian, Tobias and Lillian
Elias giving one of our chicks a ride on the swing
The girls
Our newest "flower"

It's been a busy three weeks: new baby, coming home from the hospital, Emmy & Pop pop visiting us, July 4th, dear friends from out of town visiting, my brother David's wedding, my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary..........All this while Dustin's been on sick (paternity) leave from work--Thank you FMLA! and a really great job!



First off, I must document that Dustin, Elias and Jillian slept out in the play house last night and all three made it out there through the entire night!! I had to wake them up for swim lessons this morning.



Secondly: I LOVE SUMMER!!! I don't think its been gray outside for about two weeks and I am declaring officially that I LOVE this weather! Happy, happy summertime.

No comments: